Saturday Club - Autumn
During the School year we run a number of saturday courses, whether you are just starting out, want to improve, or just want to get out on the water we have the course for you!
Our Saturday sailing sessions run in the AM (10AM -1PM) & PM (2-5). Students attend a block of 6 Saturdays in either the Spring, Summer or Autumn term. Course content ranges from beginner (stage 1) all the way to advanced (stage 4).
If you've got your level 3 and want to go even further with your sailing, and especially racing, why not have a look at the 20 Knot Squad. Started in 2010 to give people who have completed their RYA Stages 1-3 a chance to upgrade their skills by learning to race, the 20Kt squad has beginner, intermediate and advanced groups.The six week racing sessions run on Sunday afternoons from 14:00-17:00 (10:00 - 13:00 in the winter).
Please see the 'Saturday club joining instructions' below for information relating to timings, location and what to bring. If you are further interested in what you will learn on the course, select the correct stage's joining pack and scroll down to P2.
- Saturday Club Joining Instructions.pdf
- RYA Stage 1 Joining Instructions.pdf
- RYA Stage 2 Joining Instructions.pdf
- RYA Stage 3 Joining Instructions.pdf
- RYA Stage 4 Joining Instructions.pdf
The following form part of this event:
- Session 1 : 5 September, 10:00 - 17:00
- Session 2 : 12 September, 10:00 - 17:00
- Session 3 : 19 September, 10:00 - 17:00
- Session 4 : 26 September, 10:00 - 17:00
- Session 5 : 3 October, 10:00 - 17:00
- Session 6 : 10 October, 10:00 - 17:00
Last updated 11:12am on 20 November 2019