Power & Safety Boat Courses
With our excellent range of craft and fully qualified Powerboat Instructors, DWSC is the perfect place to gain Power boating Qualifications so close to London. For anyone wishing to own or run a Powerboat, RYA Powerboat Level 2 (PB2) is swiftly becoming the "Driving Licence" of Powerboating with many Insurers and Marinas asking for it. It is also a prerequisite for any RYA Instructor Qualifications. Following successful compleation of the course, you can apply for an International Certificate of Competance (ICC) through the RYA to allow for boating abroad*.
The RYA Safety Boat course teaches the holder how to deal with many different situations on the water in a safe and professional way, whether it is righting a capsized dinghy or saving a stranded windsurfer. A PB2 is required for this course. Safety boat courses are run on demand. Register your interest by emailing: email@example.com.
PB2 and Safety Boat courses are run over 2 days from 09:30am to 4:30pm. You must bring 2 passport size photographs for certification (required). The maximum student ratio for powerboat courses is 3:1, for safety boat courses this is 6:1. All course materials and certifications are included in the course price.
*this is not part of the course, further charges by the RYA may apply.
The following are bookable:
- Cancelled - Safety Boat - April : 18 - 19 April, 09:30 - 16:30
- PB2 - May : 23 - 24 May, 09:30 - 16:30
- PB2 - June : 13 - 14 June, 09:30 - 16:30
- PB2 - July : 11 - 12 July, 09:30 - 16:30
- PB2 - August : 15 - 16 August, 09:30 - 16:30
- Safety Boat - September : 19 - 20 September, 09:30 - 16:30
- PB2 - October : 24 - 25 October, 09:30 - 16:30
- PB2 - November : 21 - 22 November, 09:30 - 16:30
- PB2 - December : 12 - 13 December, 09:30 - 16:30
Last updated 1:54pm on 18 October 2019