Powerboat Hire Agreement
In order to hire a powerboat from Datchet Water Sailing Club you must agree to the following:
Terms and Conditions
1. Killcords must be worn at all times when the engine is running. This must be attached around the driver's leg securely.
2. There is no planning within the two yellow buoys in front of the club house.
3. Whilst planning users will remain seated.
4. DWSC reserves the right to suspend the hire, without a refund, should the powerboat be driven in a dangerous manner, as decided by the DWSC Senior Instructor in charge.
5. Cancellations by client: If cancellations are received 7 days before hire a full refund can be arranged. If the cancellation is received 3 days in advance the booking cannot be changed even in adverse circumstances.
6. Cancellations by DWSC: If the conditions are not feasible on the day of the hire we will notify you on the morning and arrange a different time for the hire at your convenience.
7. I agree that any damage or loss caused to Datchet Water Sailing Club's equipment, powerboats or radios, other than that which DWSC deems as normal wear and tear, will be covered by myself or the organisation I am working for.
8. I confirm that anyone driving DWSC powerboats holds at least RYA Powerboat Lv. 2. If used in a safety role they need at least RYA Safety Boat and an in date First Aid certificate.
9. I agree to abide by the rules outlined above, in addition to any club by-laws pertinent to my powerboating.
Last updated 18:21 on 27 January 2021